United States Virtual Navy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVEsperanza's-Captains Log

4 posters

Go down

MVEsperanza's-Captains Log Empty MVEsperanza's-Captains Log

Post  Rodrigues Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:53 pm

Welcome to the Captains log section, here you can post you events that have happened during your events at Sea

Sinceraly,
MMMMMM

Last edited by MVEsperanza on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rodrigues
Rodrigues
Admiral
Admiral

http://www.greenpeacevirtual.com/

Back to top Go down

MVEsperanza's-Captains Log Empty Re: MVEsperanza's-Captains Log

Post  Rodrigues Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:22 pm

December 1, 2009- The Esperanza head deeper into fog as we swept through a mountain if ice, ship rolled heavly as we started down the canal made of ice as I looked into the water 
from leaving true bridge I wondered to my self how could a normal fish live in such freezing temperatures? We headed into a large area of open water as we watched chucks of who knows what floating through the water! I ran into the bridge as I told the first officer Mathew Brown a rookie at his job to plot a course twards any moving object above the speed of 10 knots, I GOT IT, yelled the radar manager, what have you found I asked a Whaling Vessel Sir, let me see that, no that's not it your reading the GPS upside down, turn the map I said, move over! There it's there 17 knots and gaining, They Know we are here! Head full and plot a course, communication call the RWIII and Elbe tell them we are in prasuite of the Nishan Maru, tell them to intercept there course tell the Boson I want tweety and Billy Greene to go out imdediatly Yes Sir said first officer Brown! I got my benoculars, now bring me that Horizon! RWIII here anyone read
Me? Yes I read you this is Captain.Rodrigues on board the Esperanza is everything ok? No this is Captain.Jonah we are taking lost of irratation from this
Whaling fleet and their L-Rad, ok we are in imediate assistance how far are you from our location 5 miles, ok we will be there as soon as we can!
Rodrigues
Rodrigues
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodrigues Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:42 pm

Haha Love the Spraying Back
Rodrigues
Rodrigues
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

MVEsperanza's-Captains Log Empty nice story

Post  jakanddexter Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 pm

hey your story made me feel like you were telling it to me Smile
jakanddexter
jakanddexter
Ensgin
Ensgin

http://www. http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Kapn Jonah Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm really enjoying reading your log lately Devin Wink

Kapn Jonah
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodrigues Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Im gonna do a new one
Rodrigues
Rodrigues
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kapn Jonah Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:59 pm

Cool

Kapn Jonah
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodrigues Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Friday June 25, 2010

Ugh i cant get this ship of my tail. We are heading down to Antarctica our first time in over half a year our new ship the rainbow warrior III is still a secret and the Japanese dont know we have a new ship! The Rainbow Warrior III left 2 weeks after we have and we are still be trailed by the shonan Maru. It seems that every year they get more aggressive this year it seems that this vessel is not an active harpooner, its harpoon has been replaced and placed is a Giant Water cannon. They keep getting closer and closer but luckily there is ice ahead, our ship can head into ice as we have a ice class type 2 hull and they dont! When the Phone Rang! This is the Esperanza, and in a teasing manner Guess what i found! I responded with, What? The Nishan Maru, Kapn Jonah teasing us. Keep on their tail and well meet up with you in......
Rodrigues
Rodrigues
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Kapn Jonah Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:10 pm

in..? Dont keep me hanging! lol

Kapn Jonah
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodrigues Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Recap of last years Antarctic Campaign

Dead slow, surrounded by ice, the freezing Antarctic ice surrounded the ship, the ice class hull read Esperanza, a Greenpeace Activist ship, on an expedition in the southern ocean whale sanctuary in search of the Japanese Whaling Fleet and their illegal whaling activity. The whaler claim to be whaling whales for research purposes and claim to have the law on their side, While Greenpeace and Environmental Conservation Group Intervene on their whaling activity both claim to have the law on their side these are there battles this is their War!

We were in the middle of one of the worst storms in Antarctic history, 1000 miles south of Hobart, Tasmania the 5 meter Ocean swells where taking a toll on the crew. The Ship rolled heavily and jumped violently as we crossed the Roaring 40’s! The Radar beeped as we got deeper and deeper into the Rough Ice Field, The fog rolled in and our radar blinked even faster! “Sir, we have something closing in 15 knots and counting.” First mate Matthew Brown called out. “They know we are here.” I shouted Full ahead and make your way towards that ice berg we can use it as a barrier to block us visually and on Radar, The Ships engines shook, the whole vessel Gained speed 5 to 16 knots in 2 minutes we where now going full speed heading for the Ice Berg!

The Yusian Maru No 2 Closed in! it was too late for that plan All of her water cannons At full blast She came at us at full speed, “WARNING, WARNING THIS IS THE YUSIAN MARU NUMBER 2’s CAPTAIN STOP YOUR AGGRESSIVE ACTIONS IMEDIATLEY IF YOU DARE TO BOARD THIS VESSEL WE HAVE TO HOSE YOU TO DEFEND YOU OFF.” Suddenly the collision warning system sounded “Crazy Ivan this Ship.” I Said. Second Officer Michael Stevens Ran to the Ships Intercom “Attention All Crew we are Performing a Crazy Ivan I repeat we are performing a crazy Ivan, make sure everything is secure.” The Ship Was now at 16 knot its top Speed “Turn this Ship Around!” The Ships Wheel Turned like a Fan on Tornado!
The Ship Rolled to the Left and the Yusian Maru turned with us heading directly away from us at full speed like we had something to kill them with! The crew Shouted with cheer and the campaign continued on! We knew the Yusian would be back but we didn’t bother so instead of just going the same way we were going we went the opposite knowing that the Yusian had most likely told the whaling fleet our position so they could get out of our range.
Two weeks into our campaign and no site of the whaling fleet the fog was thick and the water was calm! An anonymous phone call from an Antarctic cruise had come in! “Is this the MV Esperanza?” In a hushed tone. “Yes it is how I may help you?” I Said. “I’m on the MV Adriatic and Antarctic cruise and we just passed a Hugh Ship that said research on the Hull I took some photos and am sending them over now” The Mysterious Voice Said. “Got them and we now see your cordinance we will head that way now, thank you.” I Said. Second Officer Michael Stevens set a course for the last know cordinance of the whaling Fleet!

Four Days Later we came upon lights in the difference we launched the Inflatable’s Billy Greene and Inferno, to check the scene out further. Ten minutes had gone by and the ships radio sang “Lets shut them DOWN” The ship sped up to 16 knots and we were quickly, We were soon on the Tail on the Nishan Maru the Factory Ship the Main target of this Mission if we shut them down we shut the Fleet Down! We were directly Behind the Vessel and the Inflatable’s were back on board! “WARNING WARNING THIS IS THE NISHAN MARU’S CAPTAIN STOP YOUR AGGRESSIVE ACTION IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DARE TO BOARD THIS VESSEL YOU WILL BE DETAINED AND TAKEN INTO CUSTODY UNDER JAPANEESE LAW”

Soon on the Horizon the Harpoon vessels appeared to help the Mother Ship the Shonan Maru No 1, 2 and 3came quickly behind us, surrounding us like to protect us from the outside. We were trapped and we couldn’t t get out, The L-RAD’s were turned on, WE kept the door shut to stop from all the annoyingness of the L-RAD. The Ship was Trapped and there was nothing we could do, I took the Ship Loud Speaker “WARNING, WARNING THIS IS THE ESPERANZA’S CAPTAIN BACK OF MY SHIP OR I’LL RAM TO GET YOU OFF!” The whole Crew was filled with laughter as a rookie came up to me and said “Are we really going to ram them.” I quickly replied with “No”!

The whaling fleet quickly backed off but they still where watching from a distance. The Yusian Maru No 1 came in at full speed we hadn’t seen them this whole season and they were up to something! The ship came in at a speed of 25 knots heading straight for the factory ship. “DEVIN, they’ve got a whale” Said First officer Matthew Brown. “Oh, No!” Said Zoe Coppock our marine biologist. “Keep right on their tail we got to stop them from transferring the line Keep close but don’t hit them” I said gesturing to Second Officer Michael Stevens.

The Yusian Came in fast I was no at the helm. “Take it off Auto for me Matthew” I said. The Ship was now in perfect blocking Position with the harpoon ship blocked and off to the right the whaling fleet had no choice but to transfer the whale or let it go to waste! Inferno was already in the water with a giant Pair of pliers, the plan was to cut the line holding the whale to the ship! Billy Greene was launched with a giant paint bush and A Bucket of white Paint to Paint the Side of the Nishan Maru “You’ve been Warned –Greenpeace ” by the time the paint was finished the Inferno had gotten into the Perfect position to cut the Line! Boson Tish Warren Cut the Line Freeing the dead whale to ocean Floor! The Inflatable’s quickly returned to the Esperanza and we backed off the Stern! We saved a total of 435 whales that campaign! Forever Greenpeace!
Rodrigues
Rodrigues
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

MVEsperanza's-Captains Log Empty dude

Post  jakanddexter Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:19 am

wow thats a nice story!
jakanddexter
jakanddexter
Ensgin
Ensgin

http://www. http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinguinboy Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:20 am

Nice story you made! I have sometimes also that ideas to make a story like that Wink .
Pinguinboy
Pinguinboy
Ensgin
Ensgin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down